- The building is open for church services, classes and groups.
- Do not come in, if you are ill.
- Use of hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Mandatory mask wearing in the building.
For church services:
- Upon entering the building, please go into the sanctuary and sit in a chair[s] spaced six feet apart [the worship team will need to be moving around to complete their duties.]
- To socialize, socialize outside immediately after the service [If you are part of the worship team, you may remain inside to complete your duties.]
- The Greeter will write down the names of the attendees [in lieu of having each person signing in themselves] so we have record of those entering the building if contract tracing is necessary.
- We will sing! Singing will be part of the service with masks on and social distancing.