- The building is open for church services, classes and groups.
- Do not come in, if you are ill.
- Use of hand sanitizer is available upon entering the building.
- Vaccinated people will no longer need to wear masks.
- It is recommended people who are not vaccinated to continue wearing masks, consistent with CDC guidelines.
For church services:
- Upon entering the building, please go into the sanctuary and sit in a chair[s] spaced six feet apart [the worship team will need to be moving around to complete their duties.]
- To socialize, socialize outside immediately after the service [If you are part of the worship team, you may remain inside to complete your duties.]
- We will sing! Singing will be part of the service.